PayPal Question

Roger Khouri <roger@...>

Hey folks,

Does anyone know of a toll free phone number for PayPal to get assistance?  A bunch of companies and online retailers hae a dedicated accessibility line, but, I'm not sure if PayPal has one too. Please let me know if you know of one. Thanks.
"Consider your own call, brothers and sisters,
not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.
But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
God chose what is low and despised in the world, things that are not, to reduce to nothing things that are,
so that no one might boast in the presence of God."

1 Corinthians 1:26-30

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri