what are your favorite Alexa skills? New fire tablet

Beth

Hello all techies.
So my fiance Trenton got me this new fire HD 10 kindle tablet from Amazon, hands free Alexa included. Now, of course I have my Google home network, but I’m thinking of playing with Alexa some more. Besides the jeopardy skill, what skills have you guys found useful, or fun or more productive? What are you all’s favorite skills to boot? Also, I do plan to subscribe to Dot to Dot, this way I can learn some more skills and more ways to make Alexa work for me. I love VoiceView, but wish it had dictation. Then again, I need to get with AMazon support to see of they’d be willing to add dictation to my newer model and others like it. That was like the only damn thing missing. Otherwise, it was great. And I got me a smart case with it. Anyway, write me back with all your skills recommendations, and we can talk.
Beth

Sent from my iPhone