From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Schwartz
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 4:30 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] account settings in outlook 16

I set up a secondary account, but it does not receive e mails.  When I did as you suggested, I was only offered the primary account.  I spoke with my IP and was told I need to change the name of the incoming server to Imapp.comcast.net, the port to993 and the security to SSL.  I fear messing with my primary account as it works just fine.

Jeff