for Gene, about virtual recorder.

Jim Rawls

Hi Gene,

I have virtual recorder  installed on my windows ten machine now. What I want to do is this. I want to use my microphone to do chat about the musicians etc. and then play files using my win amps player. So here is what I have on virtual recorder. I have the volume set at 62 %.I have it to record in stereo. For source, I have three choices. Sound car, both, or what you hear. I currently have it set to sound card. If this is an error, tell me. Under device it shows my microphone.

I unchecked the box that says play tone while recording. Now, are these the correcting settings to do what I want to do, because it doesn’t seem to be working. jim