Re: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

Rajmund <brajmund2000@...>

Oh, just something else. If your screen will do some extra processing, you may not have the grave accents working properly. Although, if you change it to a back quote, it should work.

----- Original Message -----
From: Carlos <carlos1106@nyc.rr.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 9:24 pm
Subject: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense