From: Eleni Vamvakari
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 4:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] simple dumb phone

Gene, you know that I respect your decisions regarding the list. But
I do think that creating a new subject made sense in this case, as not
everyone would have read a thread on a "smarter phone". This one was
specifically about a simple phone in general, and wasn't a direct
answer to the other thread.

On 10/02/2018, Jeffrey Schwartz <jeffreyschwartz0238@comcast.net> wrote:
Thanks Gerald,

I only need a cell to call and receive calls. I offered it as a
suggestion
for those who only have those needs. My emails, contacts and such I use
my
pc. I was not offering it as an alternative to smart phones. Out of the
house the jitterbug Meets my simple needs. I should never have mentioned
it
on this list.

Jeff