From: Gary Greico
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:03 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] simple dumb phone

Why do we have to beat a thread to death.

On 10-Feb-18 8:02 PM, Eleni Vamvakari wrote:
I would mind one if it had a ral qwerty keyboard and I didn't have to
use gestures at all! *smile* As for phones that just make calls,
SpareOne and John's Phone come to mind, but I am not sure if the
second can be used in America. Still, there is a trend toward truly
simple phones, some offering text, but some offering only the ability
to call. Having said that, even the phones from the 80s and 90s had
contacts, calendars, and clocks in them.

On 10/02/2018, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
What is wrong with you mentioning a Jitter Bug. If you like
it good. I don't. I see no problem either way.

Carolyn