Re: guitar tuning apps?

Jeremy <icu8it2@...>

Hi,
I can't recall what the name of it was off hand, but there was a pretty decent one that I used to use on IOS, something like talking tuner, perhaps. I'd herd that it wasn't the most accurate, but it was good enough to get things sounding pretty decent to my untrained ears. lol
I don't know if it's still in the app store though, but I'd definitely give it a look.
Take care.

On 2/11/2018 10:32 AM, Patrick Ford wrote:

Hi,

Any recommendations on accessible guitar tuning apps? Also, I just learned about an accessible guitar chord page which is terrific. Search for accessible guitar chords which will bring you to standard guitar …great site …easy to use …

Patrick

Come Join The Group

ScripturePassage-subscribe@...