From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Doug Oliver
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible phones

Hello all,
does anyone use or know of any phones that are flip phones
other than the samsung convoy 4 that I can get for verizon,
that are basic flip phones that have text to speech that I
can do simple calling features that have loud quality on
speaker and on ear piece?
What I am wanting to do is when I place a call, add one
caller, dial a number, press send to place the second call,
and when the second call answers, hit the send button to
connect both callers. Please advise?
getting this for a second verizon line I have.
I also want something that will read all of the menus, and
everything.
Write back,
Doug

Bluetooth devices, and accessories