Re: white cane stores

Gary Ketler

Thanks, I'll try that.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Bentley
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 11:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] white cane stores

Find an open end wrench that is just big enough to fit around the bottom of the cane but, is small enough to catch the lip on the tip . Use it like a slide hammer to tap the lip of the cane tip until it breaks loose and slides off. This method may scratch up the bottom of the cane a bit but it is probably already scratched up from curbs and steps etc.

HTH,

James B