From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 12:01 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] AT&T mobile?

Sis Janet asked:

"Do you use this service? Do you know anyone else who might be using this phone plan?"

Yes ma'am! I do use the service and phone plan! I have to sometimes make calls across many ponds--say to London, England. I get close to 14 hours worth of calls to a land line for the $20 free international calls on the
$40 plan. I'm considering adding an International student I mentor to my plan thereby creating the equivalent of a family plan so I can still get the 10% discount for both of us. It's so great mentoring International students; many of them are scared, but they do roll up their sleeves and are always on the Dean's list.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado