From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of nontoxicster@...
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 3:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Recovering password for gmail

Unfortunately the security questions will not work anymore. While I was poking around in the security check section I came across my old questions and gmail/google stated they don't use those questions anymore. You must have either a phone number or an different email for that now.

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 4:02 AM, chris judge <chrisjudge1967@...> wrote:

Yes, and if you haven’t set an alternate email address to have a password reset code sent to you, you can reset it by answering a series of security questions you would’ve been asked when you set up the account. If you don’t recall those answers, you might be out of luck.