From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Troy Burnham
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Recovering password for gmail

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me how to either recover or change the password I use to
get into my gmail account?

I have my gmail account plugged into OE for windows 7, and when I open OE it
asks me for my password and apparently the password I'm entering isn't the
right one.

Btw gmail is working on my iPhone, so I obviously entered the correct
password when I set it up but that would've been a while back, when I had my
cable service including e-mail disabled for a time as I mentioned in another
message.

Troy