To Gene

Troy Burnham

Hi Gene,

I feel that I owe you an apology because recently when I was asking about my cd/dvd drive you were giving me suggestions and to you it probably looked like I was ignoring you. That wasn't the case though, the only way that I've been able to do e-mail over the past few months is on my iPhone, and occasionally when I'm trying to send messages to the trash I hit the junk button instead and send then to the junk folder. I apparently had inadvertently done that to one of your messages some time before the cd/dvd thread, and of course once one message from a certain person is sent to the junk folder none of that person's messages go to the inbox until I tell the mail program that that person's messages aren't junk, and I didn't realize my mistake until this morning.

Just as an aside, I tried 2 of the dvd's in that set and they both did the sane thing, but a regular cd did play in the drive.

Troy

Sent from my iPhone