Re: Fwd.: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

Christina Stolze

Cute thank you for sharing it made me laugh and brought a smile to my face.

Christina

From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 4:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!

I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!

A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does. Someone discovered it and tweeted it.