Re: Problems plugging a road runner address into OE for windows 7

Smiling?

Spectrum.net Spectrum Email Settings:
https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/email-settings/?domain-redirect=tr
ue

This is just information copied from the link above.

For the best user experience and to ensure the best connection when
configuring your Spectrum email account, we recommend using the settings
below. These settings are required when setting up your email on a laptop or
desktop computer, smartphone, PDA, tablet, eReader or other mobile device.

Spectrum Email Settings

User Information

Email Settings

Your Name: Enter Your Name
Email Address: YourEmail@charter.net

Server Information

Account Type: POP/IMAP IMAP
Incoming Email Server: mobile.charter.net
Outgoing Email Server: mobile.charter.net

Sign In Information

User Name: YourUsername@charter.net
Password: The password you use to sign in to your email account

More Settings

Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
Outgoing Server (SMTP): 587
SSL: This setting should be ON for both SMTP and IMAP.
Requires Authentication: Yes, or checked. (Use same settings as my incoming
mail server).