Re: How to get details or specifics regarding an individual Amazon Echo product?

Smiling?

Going down to the header of Q&A’s and reading these will generally open up your eyes to products on Amazon. Another one I usually read is the top customer responces or something titled like that, it’s one or two headers beneath the Q&A’s header I mentioned above. Just taking the time to read the entire page would’ve allowed you to come across both of these and is something recommended specifically if like you a person is interested in learning more about any one thing. It all unfortunately takes time, but you seem to have the interest that’ll assist you in this chore.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:44 AM
To:
main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to get details or specifics regarding an individual Amazon Echo product?

Hi Chris, Thanks for your response.  What you say is true, but in my case, it did not give me much information. I pasted in exactly what I got by clicking on Echo Spot and it didn’t really tell me much about its capabilities, which was what I was wanting to learn about.

How or where do I get this information?

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky