Re: How to get details or specifics regarding an individual Amazon Echo product?

Smiling?

Going down to the header of Q&A’s and reading these will generally open up your eyes to products on Amazon. Another one I usually read is the top customer responces or something titled like that, it’s one or two headers beneath the Q&A’s header I mentioned above. Just taking the time to read the entire page would’ve allowed you to come across both of these and is something recommended specifically if like you a person is interested in learning more about any one thing. It all unfortunately takes time, but you seem to have the interest that’ll assist you in this chore.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicky Vaughan
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 8:44 AM
To:
main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to get details or specifics regarding an individual Amazon Echo product?

Hi Chris, Thanks for your response.  What you say is true, but in my case, it did not give me much information. I pasted in exactly what I got by clicking on Echo Spot and it didn’t really tell me much about its capabilities, which was what I was wanting to learn about.

How or where do I get this information?

Thanks very much!

Sincerely, Vicky

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Grabowski
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 5:46 AM
To:
main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to get details or specifics regarding an individual Amazon Echo product?

When you search for the product and find it in the results, activate the link that is the product name.

The product details open and there is a full description.

Sent: Tuesday, Feb 13, 2018 11:30 PM EST
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] How to get details or specifics regarding an individual Amazon Echo product?

Hi List, Vicky here.  The subject is my question.  When I go to Amazone.com and Google Echo devices and look at all the names and prices, I can click on any of them, but that still does not give very much detailed information about the product. 

Example:

Echo Spot | Alexa-enabled Bluetooth Speaker with 2.5" Screen - Black

With built-in smart home hub

2.5" Screen – Black

$129.99 $114.99

I got more, but not enough, information, from my Echo Dot.

Is there a way to search for all the capabilities of this device?

Not only do I want to know about this item, but I would like to be able to find out more detailed information on items that I am considering buying from the internet.

Sincerely, Vicky

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.