Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

I would like to get a wireless keyboard that's old school per say.  Y'all know, 102 / 104 keys, QWERTY style, 1 with 2 Start menu / Windows keys, 2 alt keys, an applications / context menu key, & a full NumPad.  I know I'm asking for a lot, but if any of y'all know of such an animal, would you please let me know the brand & model number?  All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank y'all mooy moocho.