Re: Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Blackwell, Clifford

I have a Microsoft keyboard that meets all of these requirements.  It isn’t the lightest or thinnest, but it’s been very reliable.  I think it’s the 5000 model, but it’s at home and I’m not.  It was around $30 on Amazon when I bought it a couple years ago.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 1:38 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Hi All,

I would like to get a wireless keyboard that's old school per say.  Y'all know, 102 / 104 keys, QWERTY style, 1 with 2 Start menu / Windows keys, 2 alt keys, an applications / context menu key, & a full NumPad.  I know I'm asking for a lot, but if any of y'all know of such an animal, would you please let me know the brand & model number?  All help will be greatly appreciated!  Thank y'all mooy moocho.