Re: Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Jeffrey,

If possible, could you provide the model number of the keyboard you have?  Logitech makes a great many keyboards, &  it would be nice to have a model number, if possible.  Thank you very much for your help.

Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Mike,

I had just such a keyboard.  It was made by Logitech and came with a wireless mouse.  After a few weeks it failed to function.  I sent it back and  the replacement also failed in short order.  I suspect, however, that the problem was with my new laptop.  All of the ports were funky, e.g. it took half an hour to boot up with my scanner connected.  One night I got a ms download and all my problems were solved.

Jeff