Re: Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Marie,

Do you have a model number for it?  Thanks much.

From: Marie
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Mike,
I have the Microsoft wireless (rf not bt) and I like it so much I bought a spare so if this one dies I will have a backup. It has everything you listed in your message, is comfortable to use, and has a nice tactile feel to it. Comes with the wireless mouse which I keep handy just in case a sighted person is ever allowed contact with my PC.
Marie