Re: Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Dane,

Thank you very much for the suggestion!  I'll definitely check this out!  I have a USB powered 2000 & I love it!

From: Dane
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Mike,

I am using a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000.
It has the media buttons along the top above the function keys, volume play/pause etc. It also has all of the keys you referred to.
It didn't come with a mouse, and I think I paid around $30 about three or four years ago.
It is one solid molded piece with a rest for the heels of your hands.
If you need more info let me know. There is more info that has been rubbed off, and I can probably find it in my menus somewhedre if necessary.

Dane