From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 2:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Wireless Keyboard Recommendations?

Hi Clifford,

If & when you're at home, would you please find out the exact model number, if possible?  I did a search on Amazon for a Microsoft 5000 wireless keyboard, & the results weren't anything near what you mentioned.  Thank you very much for any help & feedback you can provide.

Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 11:53 AM

I have a Microsoft keyboard that meets all of these requirements.  It isn’t the lightest or thinnest, but it’s been very reliable.  I think it’s the 5000 model, but it’s at home and I’m not.  It was around $30 on Amazon when I bought it a couple years ago.