Re: accessible device which can record from external source

Smiling?

You can simply use one of the several accessible standalone portable players to accomplish this such as  the Victor Reader Stream second generation which will allow you to record to .wav for any later editing you may of had in mind.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Fanus
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 9:04 AM
To:
main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] accessible device which can record from external source

Hello list

Usually I record from my hifi radio onto my pc when I am not at home. Every time I start my pc I have to unplug and replug the line in cable to be able to record. I tried to solve this problem but without any success. For quite a while I would not be able to use my right hand due to an operation and the position of my pc is such that I just can not succeed to unplug and replug with my left hand.. Now I am looking for an accessible portable or tabletop device which can record from an external source. Can someone recommend something?

Regards

Fanus