Re: SAVED .HTML FILE

Gene

Do you know how to search the drive?  Not by using the search field in the start menu, rather by using the file search utility?

Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:01 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] SAVED .HTML FILE

Hello All:

Ok, sometime back, I save a file from the Internet with a .htm extension.
But, no matter how hard I searched, I can't find this file in the Documents
folder.  I had not previously created a .htm folder.

My foggy head is a bit puzzled not knowing where a saved .htm file could be
hiding.  Any pointers will be graciously appreciated and thanks for
straightening me out!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado