From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Laz
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2018 10:13 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] accessible device which can record from external
source

There are cheaper alternatives than a Victor Reader Stream such as the
below:

http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

Laz

On 2/17/18, Smiling? <blind7@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
You can simply use one of the several accessible standalone portable
players to accomplish this such as the Victor Reader Stream second
generation which will allow you to record to .wav for any later
editing you may of had in mind.