Trouble Shopping On Hollar.com

Gerald Levy

I am having trouble shopping on Hollar.com.  It is sort of like an online 99 cent store, that sells grocery, household, electronic and other items for under $10.  I tried shopping on it using both IE 11 and Firefox 52 ESR with JAWS 16, but in both cases, when I selected an item I was interested in buying and tried adding it  to the shopping cart and pressing either the space bar, enter key or numpad left mouse key on the Add to cart button or addit buttons under the quantity edit field, nothing happened.  Has anyone been able to shop successfully on Hollar.com?  If so, how did you activate the add to shopping cart button?  Thanks.

Gerald