Re: Question about YouTube

Roger Khouri <roger@...>

OK, thanks deb, I'll definitely try that but, for the life of me, I've never found it. I'll be sure to try again. Thanks.
--- --- ---
"Consider your own call, brothers and sisters,
not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. 
But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; 
God chose what is low and despised in the world, things that are not, to reduce to nothing things that are,
so that no one might boast in the presence of God."

1 Corinthians 1:26-30

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Question about YouTube

Roger,

Yes, when you swipe right when the ad comes on, it will tell you how many seconds you have to wait before you can skip the ad. Wait those two or three seconds, and then swipe right until you hear, “Selected skip ad”. Sometimes, it is now located right past the pause button.

Deb

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Khouri
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 7:12 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Are you sure that there is such a button?  I'm using YouTube on IOS and I have not found a skip ad button. However, on Windows, I have no prob finding the skip ad button.

--- --- ---
not many of you were wise by human standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. 
But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong; 
God chose what is low and despised in the world, things that are not, to reduce to nothing things that are,

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2018 5:07 AM

Hi look for the skip add button.

Mark Brett

SMS: 07962432222

Phone: 08432086070

Twitter: markbrett1

Zello: markbrett1

Skype markbrett1

On 18 Feb 2018, at 04:08, Roger Khouri <roger@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have a quick question about the YouTube app on IOS.  How do you skip an ad?  I get a message from VoiceOver that says that the ad can be skipped but I cannot find any button that will allow me to actually skip the ad. If anyone else uses the YouTube app on IOS and has an answer, I would greatly appreciate the assistance. thanks.

--- --- ---

Thanks in advance.
God bless,
Roger Khouri

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.