Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

I received my wireless keyboards today, & I have 1 question.  Above the, F keys, there are some buttons / keys that perform certain functions / tasks.  If someone knows, would you please tell me what each of the buttons / keys do?  These keyboards are really nice, but I would like to label these buttons / keys beforeI press 1 of these keys, & all hell breaks loose!  LOL  LOL  The literature that came with the keyboards is absolutely worthless!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.