Re: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Blackwell, Clifford

They are media functions.  The further one to the right is volumn up and the one to it’s immediate left is volumn down.  Those are pretty much the only ones I use, but I know there’s a pause, a track up, a track down and I think a couple of fast forward/reverse keys.  Mine is at home and I’ll try to get you a better list of what they do tomorrow.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Hi All,

I received my wireless keyboards today, & I have 1 question.  Above the, F keys, there are some buttons / keys that perform certain functions / tasks.  If someone knows, would you please tell me what each of the buttons / keys do?  These keyboards are really nice, but I would like to label these buttons / keys beforeI press 1 of these keys, & all hell breaks loose!  LOL  LOL  The literature that came with the keyboards is absolutely worthless!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.