Re: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Blaster,

Thank you for sending this link.  I had found this earlier this morning & downloaded all the pertinent manuals & drivers / software for Windows 7, but just haven't had time to read through it all yet.  Thanks again.

From: Blaster
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Hey Mike,  I should have mentioned that my Logitech extra keys were
also pre-programmed with similar function, but to make them do what I
wanted I needed to install the set point software.  I found a link to
Microsoft's software called "keyboard & mouse center", here's the
link:

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/d/wireless-keyboard-2000

I hope it's more accessible than the Logitech software. At least
usable enough to get those keys working.

HTH,
Blaster