Re: Multiple Choices of Similar Email Lists, was Re: [TechTalk] Blind-Exchange.

Laz

the blindX list is the only one there that's not in the same category
as the rest of them. It deals with blind issues but I would imagine
the list owner, Ann wouldn't have anything against someone posting
that they would like to give something away on BlindX.

The other lists you mentioned are all lists which are designed for
giving things away or are buy, sell, trade lists as well as lists
where you may give something away. The biggest difference amongst
those is that most of them are pretty much dead or nearly dead except
for the blind-bst list which is very successful and is used by a lot
more list members than the others combined and contains members that
are on those othersmaller mailing lists.

I hope that helps.

Laz

On 2/21/18, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@gmail.com> wrote:
How is blind Exchange different from Blind Giveaway, Sight Exchange, Blind
bst and Swap and shop?
On Feb 21, 2018, at 11:40 AM, Pamela Dominguez <geodom@optonline.net>