Re: Blind-Exchange.

Laz

Ann just posted the list rules on BlindX and it contained this excerpt...

      If you are interested in subscribing to blind-x, send a message
to listserv@listserv.icors.org and leave the subject line blank.  In the
body of your email message,
simply type the following.

subscribe blind-x firstname lastname

Of course you use your real first and last names in the
above example.  Note:  you should use your real first name and your
real last name.  If you like you may use your first name and a last
initial, but you must have two "words" in the command, otherwise,
listserv burps.  There may be rare times when you wish to subscribe
anonymously.  You can not do this on
your own because the moment we see "anonymous subscriber" "dragon
flight" "cute girl" or something like that, you'll get an email from
us asking for a real name.  If you have a valid reason for requesting
an anonymous login, tell us and we'll discuss it.

Laz

On 2/21/18, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
I just got two more rejections back from the server, when
trying to submit to Blind-X. Do I have the wrong
information:

listserv@listserv.icors.org

That is what I put in the address line.

Hope your day is a diamond,