Re: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Dane,

At the end of the F keys are 4 buttons / keys.  Print Screen, Scroll lock, Pause, & the last is the Calculator button, on mine at least.  Thanks much for your input & help.

From: Dane
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Howdy Mike and all. Pretty sure I have the same keyboard, and here is how mine are labeled from left to right:
Graphic house, graphic envelope, the next five are labeled 1 thru 5, graphic star, graphic magnifier with a minus symbol, graphic magnifier with a plus symbol, play/pause, rewind, fast forward, volume down, volume up.
The house opens my Internet Explorer window, the envelope opens my hacked version of Outlook Express,. The next five aren't doing anything at this time, but I know that I have opened the calculator window in the past with one of the buttons on top. Not sure what the star or magnifier buttons are either. When I try those right now nothing seems to be happening.
I only use the volume buttons and the play/pause buttons. To repeat, the volume buttons are the far right two, and the play/pause button is the fifth from the right.

Dane