Re: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Dane,

At the end of the F keys are 4 buttons / keys.  Print Screen, Scroll lock, Pause, & the last is the Calculator button, on mine at least.  Thanks much for your input & help.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Howdy Mike and all. Pretty sure I have the same keyboard, and here is how mine are labeled from left to right:
Graphic house, graphic envelope, the next five are labeled 1 thru 5, graphic star, graphic magnifier with a minus symbol, graphic magnifier with a plus symbol, play/pause, rewind, fast forward, volume down, volume up.
The house opens my Internet Explorer window, the envelope opens my hacked version of Outlook Express,. The next five aren't doing anything at this time, but I know that I have opened the calculator window in the past with one of the buttons on top. Not sure what the star or magnifier buttons are either. When I try those right now nothing seems to be happening.
I only use the volume buttons and the play/pause buttons. To repeat, the volume buttons are the far right two, and the play/pause button is the fifth from the right.

Dane

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:07 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Hi All,

I received my wireless keyboards today, & I have 1 question.  Above the, F keys, there are some buttons / keys that perform certain functions / tasks.  If someone knows, would you please tell me what each of the buttons / keys do?  These keyboards are really nice, but I would like to label these buttons / keys beforeI press 1 of these keys, & all hell breaks loose!  LOL  LOL  The literature that came with the keyboards is absolutely worthless!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.
Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.