Re: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Blackwell, Clifford

Dane’s list of keys seems to be complete to me.  I verified that the first key opens the web browser and the second the default email program.  The last five from right to left are volume up, volumn down, track ahed, track back and play/pause.

I still haven’t had a chance to find out what the others do, but mostly, they didn’t appear to do anything.  I’m guessing that you can program them somehow for specific functions.

I’ll ask someone at home tonight and will reply tomorrow.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 7:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Hi Clifford,

That would be very nice.  Thank you very much for all your help & input.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:01 AM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

They are media functions.  The further one to the right is volumn up and the one to it’s immediate left is volumn down.  Those are pretty much the only ones I use, but I know there’s a pause, a track up, a track down and I think a couple of fast forward/reverse keys.  Mine is at home and I’ll try to get you a better list of what they do tomorrow.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:07 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Hi All,

I received my wireless keyboards today, & I have 1 question.  Above the, F keys, there are some buttons / keys that perform certain functions / tasks.  If someone knows, would you please tell me what each of the buttons / keys do?  These keyboards are really nice, but I would like to label these buttons / keys beforeI press 1 of these keys, & all hell breaks loose!  LOL  LOL  The literature that came with the keyboards is absolutely worthless!  All help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.