From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 7:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Hi Clifford,

That would be very nice.  Thank you very much for all your help & input.

Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 10:01 AM

They are media functions.  The further one to the right is volumn up and the one to it’s immediate left is volumn down.  Those are pretty much the only ones I use, but I know there’s a pause, a track up, a track down and I think a couple of fast forward/reverse keys.  Mine is at home and I’ll try to get you a better list of what they do tomorrow.