Re: Another OE 6 question

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Kay,

I'm right behind ya!  LOL  LOL  It may be archaic, but when it works, it works!

Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Another OE 6 question

I currently have 87 different folders in OE and God knows how many messages save.  Several thousand for sure.  All is well and I for one don't plan on giving this program up any time soon.  Might be old, but sure is good.  Lets hear it for archaic.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt – 1884-1962, Former First Lady of the United States