Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:50 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Adding Dropbox to Send To submenu

Hi, all.

Using Windows 10, how do I add Dropbox as a destination on the send to
menu? I used this method all of the time with my old XP machine running
older versions of Dropbox.

I just did a fresh install of Dropbox to version 43.X and this option is
no longer listed.

My PC has successfully linked with Dropbox and I'm running the program
as administrator.

I've searched through the help system and cannot find where this option
is, though I suspect it has to do with changing a start menu setting.

TIA for the assistance.

Lisa Belville

missktlab1217@...