From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 4:14 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need key stroke for finding inconsistencies in Word
doc

Hi Bob,

I just tried the keystroke, & as you stated, it didn't work in either Jaws
18 or Jaws2018, but it did open the following dialogue:
Freedom Scientific Error Reporting dialog Freedom Scientific has detected a
recent error. Reporting errors to Freedom Scientific helps us to improve our
products. Would you like to send information about this error to Freedom
Scientific? No personal or identifying information will be included with the
error data.
Ask me if I want to send error reports to Freedom Scientific each time.
radio button checked
1 of 3

So, I sent this keystroke error message to them 4 times! LOL Being that
this is a Jaws specific problem, I don't know any other way to resolve it
other than calling FS tech support.