From: Mike B.
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, Help

Hi Dane,

Yes, I had my wife look at it this morning, & it is indeed the FN key.  I wonder if this key is remapped to be the Windows / Start key if it will affect the FN key on the computer as well?  Seems to me I remapped another keyboard & it affected any other keyboard hooked to that particular computer.  Meaning, the setting is changed across the board for any keyboard when remapping keys is done.