Re: what has happened to game day audio?

Jim Rawls

Thanks Howard. Jim

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of empacc.net
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] what has happened to game day audio?

hi jim:

yes, it’s different this year.

they’ve combined the tv and audio it looks like, this year.

when you load the page, do a control home to make sure you’re at the top of the page.

then, hit the letter N as in november once and that should bring you to the top of the MLB media center section.

then, start arrowing down until you find the white sox-dodgers.

arrow down a few more times and you should see the audio links.

using today as an example, you should see one for the chicago white sox and one for the dodgers. click on the dodgers.

the feed seems to be loading quite slowly so wait a minute or so.

yes, this kind of sucks so I hope MLB is just experimenting during spring training and hope they get it straightened out before the regular season commences.

hope this help gets you in the right direction, at least.

Howard Wolcott