Re: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

Carlos

For the record, as far as I'm concerned, a bit of humor and even occasional off topic chat is fine as long as it doesn't get out of hand. Some other members may not be as tolerant and we do want to keep the list running so I'm going to have to try to be at least a bit responsible. LOL responsible. Do you hear me? Responsible!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@gmail.com>
To: <TechTalk@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

Lol I like we can joke around on hear.

-----Original Message-----
From: rajmund [mailto:brajmund2000@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 4:39 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io

e juarasjuarasjuastjuast hello
Sorry, can't resist!

----- Original Message -----
From: Kimsan Song <kimsansong@gmail.com>
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015 9:33 pm

The first one was hella funny&

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@gmail.com

From: Carlos [mailto:carlos1106@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 1:24 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Fwd: Tech Humor - Eloquence Users Only

LOL this was posted on another list and I just had to share.

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!
I'm fliiii juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ing! SPLAT!
A juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ?al!

I have no idea why those text strings cause Eloquence to do what it does..
Someone discovered it and tweeted it.
Sent from a Braille Sense