From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:25 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] game day audio is really acting weird.

It doesn't surprise me that it won't work with the archaic IE11.  it's far past time people stopped using it except where other browsers may not do a certain thing well and Internet Explorer does.  This would be expected to happen on occasion but in general, it's archaic, as I said.  Most Internet users no longer use it, sites don't test with it, and it probably doesn't support some implementations of HTML 5 for audio.