Re: game day audio is really acting weird.

David Moore

Hi, Yes,

Video and audio freezes up for me on IE all the time. Chrome is so much better at listening to ball games, and doing everything media wise.

Edge is good as well. IE Is just done when it comes to streaming audio or video.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 12:25 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] game day audio is really acting weird.

It doesn't surprise me that it won't work with the archaic IE11.  it's far past time people stopped using it except where other browsers may not do a certain thing well and Internet Explorer does.  This would be expected to happen on occasion but in general, it's archaic, as I said.  Most Internet users no longer use it, sites don't test with it, and it probably doesn't support some implementations of HTML 5 for audio.

Gene

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 9:40 PM

Subject: Re: [TechTalk] game day audio is really acting weird.

I can't get it to work with IE.  It does work with Chrome.

At 08:58 PM 2/23/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:

I was looking for the astros radio broadcast this afternoon so I clicked on KBME and nothing happened.  Somebody in this thread said that the games are loading slowly today so maybe I didn’t wait long enough, but if this is the way it’s going to be I’m glad that I don’t listen to the games on the computer nd instead listen on my phone with the at bat app.

Troy

On Feb 23, 2018, at 3:24 PM, john s <jschwery@... > wrote:

Jim, it looks ok to me.  There is a list of games and it gives ones for tv and audio.

At 03:55 PM 2/23/2018, Jim Rawls, wrote:

Hi all,
If you have game day audio, does it look different to you this year? I just clicked on it, and there is no table of broadcast feeds etc. I am getting a lot of stuff for TV, and the page is laid out differently than it used to be. In fact, I can’t figure out how to use it now, so I need help please. I am running W10 and jaws 18. Jim

John

John

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.