Re: Listening To Major League Baseball Games On Amazon Echo

Brent Harding

I think it was called At Bat, at least last year it was.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 10:26 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Listening To Major League Baseball Games On Amazon Echo

Hi Group,

On another list someone mentioned that he listens to Major league baseball games on the Amazon Echo. When queried about how to set this up, he didn't remember. Does anyone know how to do this? I went to the Amazon echo site: alexa.amazon.com and went to skills and searched for MLB and Baseball and some other queries and I saw no reference to enabling the MLB log in. I do have an MLB game day audio account. I would think you would have to enable the skill by entering your password or something, but I haven't hit the skill or the name of the skill to initiate the process. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"