From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Barb O'Connor
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 11:37 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Listening To Major League Baseball Games On Amazon Echo

Tom, thank you so much for the information, now, if I could only get it to work. I asked Miss A to link my account with MLB.com at bat. All she did was clunk at me. There’s something she isn’t seeing. I also went to Amazon.com, search for MLB.com at bat, but the only thing I found was a free download of the android version. There was no place for me to sign in using my present credentials I think Marie said she got things to work so I certainly would like to know how she did it. I think my next step is going to be to call the accessibility line for MLB.com at bat and see if they would be able to help me out. Otherwise I am totally stumped. I will keep consulting this list to see if any one has some other ideas.
Barb
On Feb 25, 2018, at 5:53 PM, Thom Spittle <thom3of5@gmail.com> wrote:

I found the following, I hope it helps:

Note: when I ask for a game to be played, I say; Alexa open MLB.

If you’re a Major League Baseball fan you can listen to your favorite team’s radio broadcast with an Amazon Echo or Tap by using simple voice commands. It’s as easy as asking your Echo or Tap to “tell MLB to link my account” and your device will send instructions to your connected Alexa app on your Android or iOS device. You’ll be greeted with a message that says “Link Account” under MLB.com At Bat. Simply click “Link Account” and sign in with your MLB.TV premium account and you can start listening to any games you’d like

Thomas Spittle