Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2018 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking Thermometers Suggestions

Hello Mike,

I find that the VIP works great. I believe the latest model runs around $279, but you should purchase a model that is compatible with your unit. Here in the south, I             just have a single stage unit with an electric A/C and a gas furnace, and I think I paid around $149 for my thermostat.

You should purchase this thermostat directly from the distributor, though they are sold by other people. Their website is:

https://www.talkingthermostats.com/blind.shtml

There is voice guidance for everything from setting up and programming the thermostat to a reminder of when to change the filter.

Michael