From: Eleni Vamvakari
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking Thermometers Suggestions

But again. Do you need a thermometer or a thermostat? They are two
completely different things. Do you wish to take your body
temperature or to control the temperature in your house?

On 02/03/2018, Mike B. <mb69mach1@charter.net> wrote:
Hi Robin,

Now you see why I need a talking thermometer! Thank you for poiting out
my

screw-up. If you know of a clear speaking reliable brand & model, would
you

please let me know?
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In
the
end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree