From: Bob J
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2018 5:19 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Talking Thermometers Suggestions

Mike,

Check Amazon for the following:

Eco4us - Non-Contact Infrared Talking Thermometer Large Backlit LCD Display 3 Languages. Reads Body, Surface, & Room Temperature
I have one of these and I have checked it against body temperature readings taken by some visiting nurses.  It was always within one or two tenths of a degree when compared  with their readings.

hth

Bob