Re: OUTLOOK2007: SWITCHING AMONGST E-MAIL ACCOUNTS?

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Howdy Lieutenant General Olusegun,

See if this note will help you any.
From: david
hello; try the following;

1, control panel,

2, m=mail 32bit link press enter,

3, now press the tab key until you hear;
show all profiles.... press enter,

now tab you should hear something like,
always use this profile,
now if you up arrow you will hear, prompt me,
so, if you choose this item,
each time you open outlook, you will be asked which profile you wish to
access.
this way you will be able to access a particular account.
hope this helps.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree