Re: Question for the thunderbird users on the list

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

this was fixed in later versions of Jaws.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy Burnham" <troyburnham34@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 8:18 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Question for the thunderbird users on the list

Hi all,

A friend of mine showed me how to use thunderbird yesterday but when I’m in a list view of my messages in any folder jaws isn’t reading the message headers and is treating the list view as if there’s nothing there. If I hit enter the message I’m highlighted on opens and reads correctly but has anybody else experienced this list view problem in thunderbird and if so is there a solution? Btw I’m running jaws 16 with windows 7 and it’s the latest version of thunderbird, version 52.6.0.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Troy