Re: Questions re Roomba vacuum cleaners

Rick Alfaro

Typo in my last message regarding the model. It is the Roomba 980.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Alfaro
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 9:08 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Questions re Roomba vacuum cleaners

The Roomba 970 will if necessary, return to its dock to charge and then resume where it left off.

Although it’s cleaning ability is no match for a high powered upright or canaster model, the convenience is awesome and if you setup schedules to vacuum frequently, it actually does a pretty decent job.